We offer a variety of electrical services residential properties,
including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations.
If an alarm system is what you are looking for, out electricians can pre wire your home for a wired system of provide an electrical circuit for a future system.
There are all kinds of security systems on the market from affordable camera systems to more sophisticated systems. Either way our electricians can provide both. A popular system is the easy to install camera system where individual cameras are installed around the exterior of the house at any location that the home owner wants to see in real time any actions that come into the camera view. Most of the cameras have night vision and sound.
Our electricians have installed wireless cameras that need to have the batteries changed from time to time (6 weeks). In some situations where a camera is needed immediately, this seems to be the preferred system.
Some folks would rather not have to deal with changing batteries so they opt to have the wired cameras installed. So 2 wires are installed at each camera and run thru the attic to a central location where a D.V.R. or monitor is to be located. This monitor can see every location where a camera has been installed and DVR can record the image.
Wahlborg Electric Company
We Specialize In
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured