Residential Electrician Scottsdale – Residential Electrician Sun City
Flat Rate Pricing – No Job Too Small
We offer a variety of electrical services residential properties,
including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations.
YES! We Do Spa's
Don’t run buried wiring under the spa. Don’t connect a 4-wire hot tub to a 3-wire circuit– it would be unsafe & illegal. Don’t install outdoor lighting within 10 feet of hot tubs. Don’t use your hot tub until the electrical installation has been approved.
Is your home suffering through electrical problems but you can’t figure out where they are coming from? Don’t hesitate to call us.
If you’re older home is unable to keep up with the sometimes intense electrical demands of the 21st century, then call us for an electric service panel upgrade
Are you noticing your home’s lighting starting to flicker or lose power on a more constant basis? Then you need an electric lighting upgrade! Call us today.
Faulty wiring, downed power lines, and an overabundance of appliances can overwhelm your electrical system and spell trouble for your home’s power.
Install a Ceiling Fan
A ceiling fan is always a great choice for cooling a room. It is usually the first thing you see when entering a room and can range from sleek and trendy to standard and traditional.
Outdoor and Motion Lighting
One of the most popular trends in home care in recent years is outdoor motion-sensor lighting.
Digital Thermostat Installation
With energy costs from utilities going up every year, it is more important to than ever to keep heating and cooling costs controlled.
Baseboard Heating Installation
Avoid the costliness of central heating systems by taking a zoned approach to room heating truly an alternative worth consideration!
Hank and A. J. Working on Christmas lights at the train park 43 ave Pinnacle Peak. Free train rides . Come see all the lights Every Friday and Saturday night until Christmas.
We Specialize In
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured